Monday 11 February 2013

One-on-One


My time at the London Dramatic Academy has been extremely rewarding, especially the one on one audition sessions with my tutor, Eunice. Once a week on Tuesday mornings I have a private session with Eunice where we work on audition monologues. We also talk about what is proper audition etiquette, how to present myself, where I direct my focus, and how to be ready to perform in moments instead of minutes.
In my 5 weeks here, Eunice and I have looked at 3 plays and have worked on 4 monologues. We have worked on As You Like It and King Lear by Shakespeare as well as Love for Love by Congreve. These private sessions have already increased my confidence level and overall performance. I am excited to see how much more I will progress!

-Chanelle

No comments:

Post a Comment